Monday, November 5, 2012

Walking Along the Shore

I walk upon the beautiful shore, with the water and sand between my toes.
The sun beams down on me and gives me strength.
I keep walking steady and strong; I have resilience and take comfort in the little things.
It’s been a while since I have taken a nice walk, but it feels so refreshing.
The birds singing there harmonious tune flying overhead, telling me to spread my wings.
I am going to soar to the sky and won’t look back.
I think of the prayer of healing and I know God is blessing me with his miracles.
Just in this moment I feel like nothing can stop me.
I keep walking steady and strong; I have fear but God is easing the pain.
I don’t know when I will stop walking and turn around; it is just so tranquil and peaceful.
The world will make a spot for me and I’m ready for the challenges ahead.
Step by step I keep walking in the right direction and it feels so good.
There is nothing I need or want at this moment more than just that energy that the sun is providing.
I feel amazing on this ocean and know that I can accomplish greatness.
I thank God again, and keep walking one step at a time in the right direction.





No comments:

Post a Comment