Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Cruising with Grandpa

As I sail through the water, and feel the wind on my face;
I just can’t get enough of your warm embrace.


As I walk through the ship and then see you there;
I just want to run to you and talk and share.

As I sit by the pool and bask in the sun;
I wonder where you are, but know you are having fun.

As I sit down for dinner with the family so near;
I say a prayer of thanksgiving and cry a happy tear.

As I walk to the centrum under all of the lights;
I feel happy that your there, and I am under your sight.

As I go to embark on a magnificent excursion;
I think to myself, this is great, but not as good as your version.

As I sit next to you at the spectacular show, and am so alive;
I feel so grateful and think, wow this is all I have to derive.

As I will always love you, and you are always here;
I just want you to know how thankful for your blessings I am and you always being near.

No comments:

Post a Comment